PACIFIC RIM APPRAISALS LTD. – has completed over 1,000 depreciation and insurance reports on strata complexes for residential and commercial properties and over 100,000 appraisals on properties such as single family, vacant land, development land, golf courses, motels, hotels, strata developments including commercial, multi-family, industrial, timeshare and fractional quarter shares interest appraisals etc. for over 40 years!
WHY USE PACIFIC RIM APPRAISALS FOR YOUR INSURANCE APPRAISALS?
- Includes the Initial Insurance Appraisal plus (2) free updates
- Report recognizes yard improvement (including Underground Services), Building Bylaws and Codes, Demolition and Debris Removal and Appliances (Built-In Only)
- Performing insurance appraisals since 1991 throughout British Columbia
- Team of professional appraisers, certified reserve planners, engineers & admin staff
- Retain a high level of Errors and Omission Insurance for our staff
- All staff are members of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, The Real Estate Institute of Canada, the Appraisal Institute of Canada, Members of CHOA, VISOA, CCI & SPABC for stratas
- Approved by all major financial institutions and insurance companies
- We provide a professional easy to read usable insurance report
- 3 offices to better serve our clients in Nanaimo, Victoria and Richmond, BC
- Continuing analyzing local economic trends and upgrading knowledge regarding valuation techniques through accredited courses annually
- We are dedicated to quality, service and are trustworthy providing our clients with a high level of professionalism
- Highest ethical standards and performance
- Competitive pricing
- To Promise the most accurate appraisals in the shortest turnaround time possible
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF AN INSURANCE APPRAISAL?
Main purpose is to ensure that the entire property, materials, labour, professional fees, overhead, contractor’s profit, demolition & clean-up, built-in appliances, taxes & insurance are adjusted to reflect the current costs for the area the property is located in.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN AN INSURANCE APPRAISAL?
- An insurance report on a high-end residential property can be approx. 10-12 pages’ long
- An insurance report for a commercial and/or multi-family project can be approx. 20-30 pages long.
- Report includes a complete description of the subject, its location, photos and a building sketch
- Report includes an itemized cost break down of the structures including the main subject and any other improvements located on the property.
- Report recognizes quality of materials, workmanship, allowances, demolition etc. along with all considerations of the subject
- Costs are relative to current Provincial and local Municipal codes for fire protection, parking and handicapped access
AREAS OF SERVICE FOR INSURANCE APPRAISALS AND DEPRECIATION REORTS AS FOLLOWS:
|Ladner||Langley||Lions Bay||Maple Ridge|
|Mission||New Westminster||North Vancouver||Pitt Meadows|
|Coquitlam||Port Moody||Port Moody||Squamish|
Areas of Vancouver Island
|Sidney||West Shore||Royal Oak||View Royal|
|Port Alberni||Mill Bay||Shawnigan||Tofino|
Other Areas of British Columbia
|Westbank||Prince George||Dawson Creek||100 Mile House|
|Prince Rupert||Gibsons||Sechelt||Powell River|